Due to inclement weather and school closings, Decatur's winter show--2019: A Space Odyssey, has been postponed to Monday, February 4th and Tuesday, February 5th. Ticket revisions are as follows.
- Your Wednesday show tickets are rescheduled for Monday, February 4th at 1:00 pm.
- Your Thursday 9:30 am show tickets are rescheduled for Tuesday, February 5th at 9:30 am.
- Your Thursday 1:00 pm show tickets are rescheduled for Tuesday, February 5th at 1:00 pm.
- We understand that many parents need to adjust their schedules and may not use tickets for the initial show you reserved. If you need to cancel your tickets, please cancel your reservation via Eventbrite to free up those tickets for others.
In order to clarify the process for entering the MPR through door 11 (off of the parking lot), we will ask that we make two lines before the show. We will have signs on the walls to direct you.
- Thirty minutes before your scheduled show, we will ask those with tickets for that show to enter first. Please have tickets pulled up or printed out to expedite the process.
- Ten minutes before the scheduled show, we will allow any other audience members who do not have tickets to fill the additional seats as space allows.
- Please do not save seats for others with jackets or other items (with the exception of elderly audience members).
- Our ushers will ask you to move into the center of the row without leaving single empty seats.
If you have specific questions, please contact Cate Schmittle or Chelsea Branch.
The safety of students and audience members is of the utmost importance to us. We understand that the spatial limitations are challenging and are grateful that it is now a temporary problem.
Our teachers and students have been working extremely hard to adjust to all the necessary schedule changes. We know the change in date poses challenges for everyone, but our students have an entertaining show ready and we appreciate your support of their creativity and hard work. On show day, please remember to be patient and kind.
School will be open on Monday, February 4th and we look forward to seeing students.