Students should adhere to the following classroom expectations.
1. If you are bothering a classmate and they ask you to stop, stop. Respect their space and level of comfort.
2. Be kind.
3. Keep your hands to yourself.
4. Take care of the space and supplies.
1. Do not bring toys into the classroom. If you have them for Right at School, they stay in the backpack.
2. Come to school prepared to listen and participate.
3. Do not participate in any behavior that prohibits your classmates from learning.
1. Graded assignments are completed and turned in to the grade level basket. Classwork is your responsibility.
2. If you lose an assignment you need to let me know so I can make another copy.
3. Not wanting to do an assignment is not an excuse.